The library's online catalog is your first stop to locate books, movies, music, and other individual items from the circulating collection.
The catalog includes more than 40,000 records. The records represent items acquired in a variety of formats including:
- Printed materials
- Musical and non-musical sound recordings
What's Not In the Online Catalog?
The subscription databases are not included in the library's catalog. For more information about these databases, go to the Online Resources page.
Searching This Website
In the upper left-hand corner of each page on this website is a Search box, which offers you the choice of searching the website itself. Select the "Website" option to search for anything other than catalog records, including:
- Library location and hours
- Information about using library services
- Current events, classes, and programs at the library
- Current or past exhibitions
- News and press releases